Search

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Film Development

I have been walking past my Nikon for a year thinking 'Yes I know I need to take just two more pictures to get the roll developed. I just need some inspiration.' Well the inspiration never happened, and I was aching to see how my film turned out, so I took a picture of my bedroom - out of desperation - and finally got it developed.
I love my Nikon to pieces; it takes beautiful pictures, but film is getting so expensive. After seeing the turn out, however, I think these prints were worth every penny.

Enjoy Folks!

Zadar, Croatia (home (a long way) away from home)





Tomatoes like candy.

My favorite.

Gettin' row'd


The best pastry.

And the best pizza, eaten in an old courtyard.


Another favorite :)
And now for more recent things:
This is the result of my first aged goat cheese: bloomy, oozy, incredible.



Nothing like a walk down memory lane. Have a pleasant Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh that goat cheese is stunning!

    I wish I could taste it so so bad.

    Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I love your hair. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete