Search

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today I Got Naked!

Gasp!

At Naked Lounge! nothing risk-ay about it... I haven't even taken a shower today guys. calm down :). I met up with my lovely friend Isabel and we drank tea.

Oolong for me.

Chai for her.

I took no photos because it didn't seem important at the time. I am learning quickly that I really should take pictures all the time!

I totally failed at my tea brewing as well. I forgot to let it steep, and ended up pouring the water from the pot to the mug back to the pot. How to look cool at a coffee shop 101 with Grace!

I don't even know why I ordered tea since I have been drinking out of this bad boy
chai spice with some almond milk
and have been scurrying to the bathroom just about every hour. Tea can do that to ya, especially with a mug of that caliber.

Spent the rest of the afternoon working on AP Bio. And then I made ate this for dinner

Herb Mixed Greens, steamed b sprouts, carrots, chopped celery, dried cranberries, and balsamic. + toasted bread and yogurt.



I also decided to be a true american and sit in front of the tele to watch the Golden Globes, sadly our TV signal is being a little crazzzy. I ended up just watching the news. Exciting.


Downton Abbey on the menu tonight! 




Do you feel silly ordering tea at coffee shops? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment