Search

Friday, January 20, 2012

On your mark. Get set. Study!


Hi everyone! TGIRF

If you are a Californian you should know immediately that that R is for rain. 

Before the storm, I made a great dinner on canceled Yoga Tuesday. Since I had some time, I managed to successfully throw whisk together some tofu mac n cheese with sauteed kale and smoked paprika.


i feel so awesome when i make this stuff of the top of my head :)
And then last night... I had wonderful French Onion Soup. Probably one of my favorite dinners. 

And now... this weekend shall begin with Hungarian Goulash and AP BIO studyin'. Is it weird that I am actually excited to study for finals? I feel like it is weird, but I'm ready to crack open the 8 lb BIO bible and study just the same. 

So glad the weather is dreary so I can stay hunkered next to the fire and review. 

What are your plans for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment